Our product demonstration videos
will give you a quick look at how quick and easy our Hatchery Management System is to use.
If you would like to play around with the system, we can set you up with an account on our demonstration system.
You'll be able to enter egg set, play around with hatchability figures, add customers and place orders.
To get a demo login, email us at email@example.com
We've tried to be thorough on this web site, but let's face it, you probably have some questions that
we haven't answered here. Please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can answer in email, or set up a call or video conference to get you all the answers you need.
Sign Me Up!
If you like what you see and are ready to go, send us an email at email@example.com
and we'll contact you ASAP to get started.
- At least one laptop or PC:
Shipping workstation. (This does not have to be a separate computer.)
- Windows, Linux or Mac (Mac support in beta). Ubuntu Linux is recommended, especially for newly purchased computers.
- Minimum 8 GB RAM (16 preferred)
- 1 GB free disk space
- Minimum display resolution: 1280 x 900. Bigger is preferred.
- Oracle Java 8 installed. (Open JDK will work, but some features will be unavailable.)
- FireFox or Chrome web browser. Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari may work, but are not officially supported. (The integrated, customer-facing, retail web server will support all these browsers, depending on the HTML design used.)
- Mouse or track pad
Reliable Internet connection. (Everything in the system is done over the Internet.) You must have either a static IP address or a router that can be configured to provide a dynamic DNS entry (DDNS). Check with your Internet Provider if you are unsure.
- All requirements listed above.
- USB enabled scale. Recommended: Fairbanks 3012. Other scales may work, but will have to be tested and may require billable development time to make it work.
- USB barcode scanner. Recommended: Motorola LS4208 or Motorola DS6878-SR. Other scanners may work, but these are known to work well. The scanner must be able to scan a standard "3 of 9" barcode reliably and simulate the "Enter" key following the scan data.
- Zebra GK420d label printer. Other ZPL enabled printers may work but have not been tested.
- 4" x 6" thermal labels for above printer. One supplier is Tursso Companies. You'll use one label for each box/package shipped.
- Optional self-peeler attachment for the above printer. If you have high volume this can speed up the shipping process significantly, as you don't have to manually peel the label from the backing, but it can jam more frequently.
- (optional) Touchscreen monitor or laptop. Not required but will make the shipping process faster.